OUR FASTEST AERO TRISUIT YET
The Apex+ Aero Tri Suit is an evolution of our pinnacle Apex Aero range combining our latest developments in aerodynamics and thermoregulation. Built on the success of our 1st generation Aero Tri Suits, the Apex+ Aero Tri Suit comes with key performance upgrades to make it faster and better. The one-piece short sleeve tri suit has improved aerodynamics with the application of our CS Vale Lite fabric. The channelled fabric has been strategically placed along the back of the garment to steer airflow efficiently over the back surface area to maximise speed and reduce drag.
CS Ozone fabric is featured extensively on the sleeves and body side panels to maximize breathability. The dimpled surface area is specifically used in areas this type of surface area is proven to reduce drag by disrupting the airflow much like a golf ball. In addition the open weave mesh offers good ventilation to help stabilise body thermoregulation.
With a cut that sits flat and tight, the raglan sleeved construction within the Apex+ Aero suit design boasts the support and low drag benefits this style can offer longer race formats. Optimised abdominal stretch and movement comes via an anatomical torso panel providing four way stretch from the flank. Water resistant light touch grippers, and a quick drying lycra (with light compression qualities) keep a special low pro specific tri chammy in place from the mid riff.
CS Swift™ fabric - (front and leg panels) Super light fabric with a hydrophobic water repellent treatment to make you faster in water and manage thermoregulation.
CS Vale™ fabric (Rear Panel). Vale is our new aerodynamic high performance material that has formed the basis of our ‘Aero Project’ for the 2021 Olympics. Vale features a series of channels milled into a high compression fabric, that helps air flow over the body and reduce drag. Spandex used in construction helps to ensure a close and comfortable fit.
CS Ozone™ fabric (sleeves and side panel). A lightweight, highly breathable open weave fabric, specifically selected to disrupt airflow in certain areas, whilst maintaining a steady body temperature. Ozone provides a close fitting, anatomic structure combined with excellent heat regulation.
CS Hydrodry™ fabric - (seat panels) Quick drying pre-dyed fabric used to avoid abrasion and aid comfort.
- Treated with a hydrophobic water resistant coating.
- Enhanced wicking properties.
- Fabric provides 30+ SPF UV protection under direct sunlight.
- High performance triathlon specific contoured chamois.
- Chamois panel features proprietary (pre-dyed)CS Hydrodry™ fabric allowing rapid drying and greater comfort.
- Sleeves and side panels feature out highly breathable perforated Tech Mesh fabric to allow superior airflow.
- Elite triathlon specific chamois.
- Ribbed neck for increased comfort.
- All over flatlock stitch construction, providing increased comfort and reduced drag.
- ‘2-1’ upper body zipper construction.
- Single piece silicone embedded leg grippers ensure a solid grip base for the entire short.
- Optional shorter length.
- Optional rear ‘pouch’ pocket option.
- Centre of suit utilizing our Hydrodry pre dyed fabric providing additional structure and support.
- XS-4XL size range.
- Male and Female specific cuts.
- Leg length: standard or extra 1.5"
- Sleeve length: standard, extra 1.5" or extra 3"
- Pockets: with or without
- Tri Chamois: with or without
Fit: This is a high performance garment with a very close anatomical fit. The body is slightly shorter in length than the tradition sleeveless trisuits for improved compression and optimised aerodynamics. If you are between sizes, we would advise sizing up. Samples are available to determine your preferred fit. You can coordinate this via your Kit manager.
NAMES: Should you require individual names and/or country codes on the back of the tri suits then the additional cost is £9.00