With design specifically focused on competition in hot to very hot conditions, our Apex Aero Lite suit features mesh panels on the chest and legs to provide cooling by driving air flow through the suit. The wicking potential of this fabric, providing moisture control right from the start line, is also unsurpassed.
- CS Swift™ fabric - (body panels) Super light fabric with a hydrophobic anti-absorbent treatment and a 30+ SPF UV filter to provide UV protection.
- CS Hydrodry™ fabric - (seat panels) Quick drying pre-dyed fabric used to avoid abrasion and aid comfort.
- CS Tech Mesh™ fabric - (chest and leg side panel) Four way stretch, open-weave, mesh lycra designed to deliver airflow to your core.
- Hydrophobic water resistant coating
- Enhanced wicking properties
- 30+ SPF UV protected material
- Leg length: standard or extra 1.5"
- Pockets: with or without
- Tri Chamois: with or without
Fit: This is a high performance garment with a very close anatomically fit. The body is slightly shorter in length than the tradition sleeveless trisuits for improved compression and optimised aerodynamics. If you are between sizes, we would advise sizing up.
NAMES: Should you require individual names and/or country codes on the back of the tri suits then the additional cost is £7.00
NOTE: The female cut does not have a privacy liner on the chest panel of this model and hence it's advised that a sports bra should be worn underneath.