With a cut that sits flat and tight, the raglan sleeved construction within the Apex Aero suit design boasts the support and low drag benefits this style can offer longer race formats. Optimised abdominal stretch and movement comes via a anatomical torso panel providing four way stretch from the flank, whilst water resistant light touch grippers, and a quick drying lycra (with light compression qualities) keep a special low pro specific tri chammy in place from the mid riff.
- CS Swift™ fabric - (body panels) Super light fabric with a hydrophobic anti-absorbent treatment and a 30+ SPF UV filter to provide UV protection.
- CS Hydrodry™ fabric - (seat panels) Quick drying pre-dyed fabric used to avoid abrasion and aid comfort.
- Treated with a hydrophobic water resistant coating.
- Enhanced wicking properties.
- Fabric provides 30+ SPF UV protection under direct sunlight.
- Performance triathlon specific chamois.
- Chamois panel features proprietary (pre-dyed)CS Hydrodry™ fabric allowing rapid drying and greater comfort.
- Sleeves and side panels feature out highly breathable perforated Tech Mesh fabric to allow superior airflow.
- Elite triathlon specific chamois.
- Ribbed neck for increased comfort.
- All over flatlock stitch construction, providing increased comfort and reduced drag.
- ‘2-1’ upper body zipper construction.
- Single piece silicone embedded leg grippers ensure a solid grip base for the entire short.
- Optional shorter length.
- Optional rear ‘pouch’ pocket option.
- Centre of suit utilizing our Hydrodry pre dyed fabric providing additional structure and support.
- XS-4XL size range.
- Male and Female specific cuts.
- Leg length: standard or extra 1.5"
- Pockets: with or without
- Tri Chamois: with or without
Fit: This is a high performance garment with a very close anatomical fit. The body is slightly shorter in length than the tradition sleeveless trisuits for improved compression and optimised aerodynamics. If you are between sizes, we would advise sizing up.
NAMES: Should you require individual names and/or country codes on the back of the tri suits then the additional cost is £7.00