APEX Premium Pre Dyed Bib Short - Semi Custom
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Apex collection accepts no compromises, it’s simply the best. Hand crafted only with the highest quality premium technical fabrics featuring market leading construction techniques. As the name represents, this collection is the epitome of performance sports apparel.
Apex is specifically designed for the discerning, detail oriented athlete, who’s looking to leave no stone unturned in their quest for top results. Featuring clean, fashionable style lines, tailored specifically for a close fit, the Apex collection is optimized for performance and function.
- Silicone Gripper: Fabric injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions
- The Apex bib short is a very close, tight fitting bib short, ensuring maximum compression.
- Made with Contour Lycra - a high compression lycra material – a critical requirement for a performance bib short ensuring fit and function; 83% Polyester, 17% Spandex fabric blend; 360 g/y fabric weight; used on side panels and rear panel
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly made from Agile – extremely lightweight and highly breathable
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability
- Men's and Women's cuts available
- Mens Cut - Additional leg length option
- Choice of Granfondo, Veloce or Donna Forte, Italian chamois options
- XS- 4XL sizing
Our Apex garments are designed for Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Due to the technical/breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.