APEX Premium Pre Dyed Bib Short - Semi Custom
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
By combining the pattern of our pro edition Apex Bib Short, where anatomic seamlines create pre-shape to emulate the cyclists natural position, with the promise of the supple and lithe feel of our Premium Bib concept – for long challenging days in the saddle, our Apex Premium Bib Short offers unparalleled performance and perhaps the ultimate unfair advantage. Not content to sit back on a new benchmark in Bib Short design we can also offer the ultimate (almost bespoke…) list of size, fit and spec options. Maybe most important of these is the option for gentle compression grippers and a rear panel featuring a special carbon lycra. Providing support to tired muscle groups, whether you're carving the last descent of a Grand Fondo or hunting for a podium place during the Queen Stage, this option could help the final push for the line.
- CS Contour™ fabric (rear and side panels) - compression lycra material that ensures fit and function
- CS Agile™ fabric (bib strap construction) – extremely lightweight and highly breathable
- Choice of Granfondo, Veloce or (women's specific) Donna Forte Italian chamois options
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability
- Fabric injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions
- Additional leg length option
- Available with carbon gripper panels and carbon weave lycra rear support panel option ( £94.00 )
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison.
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.