APEX+ Pro Bib Shorts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our pro level Apex Bib Shorts deliver the perfect mix of agile movement and focused to help fend off the fatigue of a day in a grand tour peloton or a long foray into the mountains. We had our friends at UAE Team Emirates, test and use these bib shorts in 2018, 2019 and they demanded them again for 2020. These are now available to all our customers. We recut all the panels to fit as closely as possible to the contours of the body when in riding position, focused on providing the most aerodynamic surface available. The special ergonomic panel shape is designed to minimise any wrinkles as the legs rotate.
- CS Contour™ fabric (rear and side panels) - compression lycra material that ensures fit and function
- CS Carbon™ fabric (leg gripper and rear panel) - provides compression in the thigh area and, via a rear panel, stability across the back of the bib
- CS Agile™ fabric (bib strap construction) – extremely lightweight and highly breathable
- Choice of Granfondo, Veloce or (women's specific) Donna Forte Italian chamois options
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage, off center away from the spine.
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability
- Silicone injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions.
- Additional leg length option
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. These shorts are a snug fit with lots of stretch. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Ask you Kit Manager to coordinate this.
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.