Borrowing heavily from the shape and cut of our Elite Speedsuit, our premium level gold medal winning Track and TT skinsuit, the Apex Summer 2 Piece Skinsuit was successfully road tested for the first time by Team Emirates in the 2019 Tour de France. Alongside a heavily tapered cut, we’ve added a Two Piece upper with its full-length chest zip for adjustable ventilation on the move and panel design to aid movement as you ride. This is vital to climb out of the saddle comfortably or roll forward into an aero tuck to descend. The suit also features mesh panels on the front, sleeves, leg side panels and thigh to harness cooling airflow in very hot conditions.
- CS TechMesh™ fabric (chest panel, sleeves, side panels and legs) - four way stretch, open-weave mesh lycra designed to deliver airflow to your core.
- CS Glide™ fabric (back panel) - provides gentle compression for comfort and helps fight muscle fatigue on longer rides
- Flatlock stitching
- Heat-sealed no-collar design
- 2 rear pockets
- Short sleeve and long sleeve options
- Extended front zipper to allow for heat management.
- Finished with silicone gripper on the thigh and sleeves.
- Long Sleeve option available (£156).
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for riders seeking high performance and aerodynamic advantage. It is a super body conforming fit. You can also order sample of these items for comparison.