APEX Tri Suit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Representing the epitome of our custom triathlon range, the Apex suit delivers the edge for competition via an incredible aqua phobic fabric that's completely immune to water absorption. Lighter, faster and cooler too - alongside optimised temperature control this suit will also block harmful UV rays, equivalent to SPF +30, for extended periods under direct sunlight.
- CS Swift™ fabric - (body panels) Super light fabric with a hydrophobic anti-absorbent treatment and a 30+ SPF UV filter to provide UV protection.
- CS Hydrodry™ fabric - (seat panels) Quick drying pre-dyed fabric used to avoid abrasion and aid comfort.
- Treated with a hydrophobic water resistant coating.
- Enhanced wicking properties.
- Fabric provides 30+ SPF UV protection under direct sunlight.
- Elite triathlon specific chamois.
- Ribbed neck for increased comfort.
- All over flatlock stitch construction, providing increased comfort and reduced drag.
- Wide band rib on arm openings, designed to provide a close fit whilst allowing movement of the shoulder and arm.
- Single piece silicone embedded leg grippers ensure a solid grip base for the entire short.
- Optional longer leg length.
- Front or Rear zipper option.
- Optional rear ‘pouch’ pocket option.
- Centre of suit utilising our Hydrodry pre-dyed fabric providing additional structure and support.
- XS-4XL size range.
- Male and Female specific cuts.
- Leg length: standard or extra 1.5"
- Pockets: with or without
- Tri Chamois: with or without
- Zipper: front or back
Fit: This is a high performance garment with a very close anatomical fit. If you are between sizes, we would advise sizing up.
NAMES: Should you require individual names and/or country codes on the back of the tri suits then the additional cost is £9.00
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.