For those in the pro peleton focusing particularly on the early season Classic Monument races the need to ramp-up training during the coldest months of the year is imperative. Working with our Italian fabric suppliers we specified a 3 ply bonded wind-proof fabric that we've called CS WinterShield™. It shields the rider from biting winds and even repels water in wet conditions. Paired with our CS WinterFleece™ roubaix lycra these tights keep the rider warm by trapping warm air in order to combat the effects of really cold starts, around or below freezing, but then provides heat and moisture control, to regulate temperature and provide wicking as your core temperature rises.
- CS WinterFleece™ - an insulating roubaix fabric makes up most of the construction. Thermal with high wicking properties.
- CS WinterShield™ - strategically placed over the kneww, thigh and sides of he legs offering complete wind protection and water repellent.
- Anatomical multipanel construction
- Armour for riding in freezing conditions
- Bib is constructed from CS WinterFleece™