For those looking for success in the spring Monuments, Winter training blocks must be completed even despite some of the foulest seasonal conditions trying to dent determination. Included in the brief for our top flight Winter Tights alongside a cold air block capacity (thermal coverage starts at the bib strap level) was an ability to fend off freezing rain and spray. So in the lower construction, and at the rear, are panels of a proprietary lycra with a water resistant treatment on the outer face. Elsewhere a stretchy Roubaix fabric assures ample fit and movement to ride all day in the cold.
- CS WinterFleece™ fabric (leg and body panels) soft insulating "Roubaix" style thermal fabric offering stretch for improved fit and comfort.
- CS Winter Shield™ fabric (knee, thigh and side panels) - Highly water resistant and breathable three layer bonded fleece fabric. Windproof and thermal.
- Chamois pad included in construction.
- High waist thermal panels, also on the back, extend into thermal bib straps.
- Rear water resistant posterior panel to fend of spray.
- Water resistant side panelling comes down to fully cover knee section.
Correct sizing is critical to receive performance benefits from this product. Samples are available, on request, to help customers make the right informed sizing decision.