Elite Carbon Speedsuit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Research tells us that while drag accounts for 90% of the resistive forces in cycling, a massive 70% of that is due to the rider and the remainder from the bike and its components. So before designing our top-flight Speedsuit we took feedback from Team UAE riders and combined it with extensive Wind Tunnel test data. The finished piece features five different proprietary materials, localised with the aim of delivering optimised aerodynamics utilising all that we know in low drag fabric science.
- CS Carbon™ fabric (lower leg gripper panels) - compression and thermoregulatory properties designed to aid muscle recovery
- CS Dimple Lite™ fabric (sleeves) - our most ventilated aero fabric with high stretch properties and low drag
- CS Dimple™ fabric (back panel) - smooth lycra with a dimpled surface, wind-tunnel tested and proven to reduce drag
- CS Tech Mesh™ fabric (leg panels - rear) four way stretch, open-weave, mesh lycra designed to encourage airflow
- CS Contour™ fabric (chest panel) compression lycra material that ensures fit and function
- The rear zip construction maximises aerodynamics for ultimate speed
- This speedsuit is ergonomically shaped to fit whilst in the tucked TT riding position.
- 4-way stretch specific speedsuit chamois
- Extra leg length options.
- Available in men's and women's cut
- Silicone carbon fabric Injection grippers on legs
- Long Sleeve option available (£198).
- Watch the Carbon Speedsuit wind tunnel tested in Milan - featuring Rui Costa and Dan Martin.
Race Number Window - an integrated Nopinz rear facing clear aero window, for displaying your race number, is available to order for an additional £30.00
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison.