The sheer uncompromising conditions at the Tour Down Under presents unique challenges for both pro peloton riders and their equipment alike. Working with Team UAE riders and in development for two years, in 2018 we introduced a new featherweight jersey designed to overcome the oppressive 44C (115c) Australian summer conditions and help deliver Team UAE’s Diego Ulissi into an impressive 4th overall. Our new super light Apex Lite Jersey provides a constant cool air flow optimised via a special full mesh construction perfectly suited to riding or racing in extreme heat.
CS Agile™ fabric (all panels) - due to its highly breathable and open weave, this 4 way stretch fabric contours and stretches to provide a close fit. Alongside exceptional airflow capacity this fabric also wicks perspiration away from the skin
- Three rear storage pockets with easy access slash side pockets
- Additional sleeve cuff for gentle upper arm compression
- Reinforced pocket anchor to ensure maximum storage capacity.
- Zippered water resistant gear pocket and reflective strip
- Silicone-injected front hem provides support to hold the jersey firmly in position
- Lower zip garage provides minimal irritation whilst the full zip provides maximum potential
- Silicone rear hem keeps jersey in correct position while riding
- The half height collar is designed to allow better cooling and comfort riding in hotter conditions.
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Due to the technical/breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.