PERFORMANCE+ ECO Jersey
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Paving the way in custom cycling this is possibly the most ecologically friendly jersey ever!
The Performance+ ECO jersey uses material created by REPREVE, a manufacturer using recycled plastic bottles helping to save the environmental impact, one jersey at a time. One of the reasons our customers love cycling is the eco-friendly nature of the sport or mode or transport. For those cyclists conscious about their carbon footprint can feel good about buying into this 96% recycled plastic jersey. Based on our best-selling Performance+ jersey our Eco-version uses the same garment panel structure in an all-new, high stretch fabric, without compromising on performance and quality this jersey is feature rich, aerodynamic and comfortable.
- Available in Men's or Women's specific fit
- Cut: Race Cut or Club Cut
- Sleeve Length: Extra 1" sleeve length available
- Collar height: Standard height/ Half collar
- Repreve (all panels) - 96% made from recycled plastic bottles, 4% Spandex, the custom cycling industry's most eco-friendly material. Lots of stretch with tiny perforations throughout for increased ventilation to improve thermoregulation.
- Moisture management; high-wicking, quick drying.
- Three rear storage pockets with slash side pockets allow for easy access.
- Zippered water resistant gear pocket .
- Large rear reflective strip.
- UV Protection SPF50+
- Silicone front and rear hem keeps the jersey in correct position while riding
- Soft feel, tapered collar allowing for ideal comfort.
Fit:As a performance orientated product this jersey is designed to have a close fit. It will sit close to the body to allow the fabrics to work most effectively. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Ask your Kit Manager to coordinate this.
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.