- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Offers the same functionality as a two piece jersey and bib short, but with the added comfort and aerodynamic benefit of a one piece skinsuit. The Performance Skinsuit has been developed with road racing and training in mind, with two deep rear pockets for storage needs, a full front zipper for temperature regulation and fitted front waist band for ideal fit. With premium silicone bib and arm bands, the Performance suit will stay in place no matter the conditions. Options to customize your suit include longer length leg option. The Performance Skinsuit is our all rounder, offering the most flexible choice.
Made entirely from our new Glide fabric which provides effective moisture management in a variety of weather conditions whilst also providing excellent compression benefits in key areas of the suit.
- Constructed from our Glide fabric
- Treated with Cool Feel which aids in moisture and heat management
- 80% Polyester 20% Spandex blend provides anatomic, body hugging fit and feel
- 260g/y 185gm2 weight
- 30+ UV protectant material
- ‘2 Piece’ upper construction enables enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Female specific cut option
- Low cut collar
- 2 deep rear pockets
- Silicone injected leg cuff providing stable positioning for the suit
- Option of a longer length cuff
- Silicone injected arm band ensuring stable positioning of upper body of suit.
- Available in Short and Long sleeve options
- Chamois choice options
- Full front zipper from YKK
- Elasticised front waist gripper
- Internal upper zipper guard
- Exposed flatlock seams as standard
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.