PERFORMANCE Winter Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A brand new addition to our winter outer wear range, offering unique flexible benefits for riding in the colder wetter months. It's surprisingly thin, fleece lined, insulating fabric has a water resistant treatment on the outside face. Whilst equally happy worn only with a base layer for high tempo riding in the damp, this jacket can also be worn with a jersey and outer shell on colder days or for a slower Sunday run in January.
- CS WeatherShield™ fabric (chest and back panel) Highly breathable, wind proof and water repellent.
- CS WinterFleece™ fabric (side panels) Soft insulating "Roubaix" style thermal fabric used to increase stretch for improved fit and comfort.
- Full concealed YKK zipper.
- Three rear pockets with extra zipped waterproof valuables pocket.
- Rear facing reflective piping on lower back panel.
- Available in both Club and Race cut options.
Correct sizing is critical to receive performance benefits from this product. Samples are available, on request, to help customers make the right informed sizing decision. Ask your Kit Manager to coordinate this.
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.