PERFORMANCE Winter Vest
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Via the application of a special water repellant treatment to the chest and back panels and specced with a brushback fleece interior face, our Performance Winter Vest offers a solution for the coldest months with the proven benefits to cyclists of the core insulation and movement potential of a gilet. You'll also find other seasonal benefits such as a full fleece lined collar, reflective piping and zipped waterproof valuables pocket.
- CS WeatherShield™ fabric (chest and back panel) Highly breathable, wind proof and water repellent.
- 91% Polyester and 9% Spandex
- Weight: 242/m2
- Windproof and shower proof chest and back panels.
- Breathable 4 way stretch panels on the shoulders and back .
- Eccentric waist hem with "drop tail" design and an elasticated rear gripper to maintain position.
- High necked and fleece lined "Storm Collar" locks in warmth from the top.
- Three rear pockets with extra zipped water proof valuables pocket.
- Rear facing reflective piping on lower back panel.
- Available in both Club and Race cut options.
This piece has a relaxed and generous fit through the upper chest and torso. The Champion System UK team recommends sizing down one size, from your normal choice, to achieve a tighter fit if so desired. Samples are available, on request, to help customers make the right informed sizing decision. Ask your Kit Manager to coordinate this. Ask your Kit Manager to coordinate this.
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.