Tech+ Jersey (Short Sleeve & Long Sleeve)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This jersey benefits heavily from the CS Tech™ fabric used within its construction and by the myriad of options we offer for size and fit, shared by our premium products and across our entire cycling range. Not only does it have a 50+ SPF protection built in, its soft dimple weave fabric provides wicking and moisture management by design. So whether it’s used with just a base layer on top, or layered up internally during the colder months, this jersey could become your new favourite - for riding all year round.
For 2021 we have updated the paneling to incorporate our highly breathable CS OZONE™ fabric on the side panels to improve temperature regulation and comfort.
- Available in Men's, Women's or Children's specific fit
- Cut: Race Cut or Club Cut
- Sleeve Style: Short Sleeve, Sleeveless, or Long Sleeve
- Sleeve Length: Extra 1" available on the Short Sleeve
- Collar height: Standard height/ Half collar
- CS Tech™ fabric (all panels) providing market leading moisture management and 50+ UV protection.
- CS Ozone™ fabric (sleeves and side panel). A lightweight, highly breathable open weave fabric, specifically selected to disrupt airflow in certain areas, whilst maintaining a steady body temperature. Ozone provides a close fitting, anatomic structure combined with excellent heat regulation.
- Available in women's and men's specific styles with "Club" and "Race" cut available for both sexes in a XS to 4XL size range.
- Long sleeve version also available (£52.00).
- Three rear storage pockets with slash side pockets allow for easy access while being secure.
- Rear silicone gripper to help keep the hem in place when riding.
- Reinforced pocket anchor to ensure maximum storage capacity.
- Zippered water resistant gear pocket with a reflective zipper.
- Soft feel tapered collar for added comfort.
- Full zip for convenient temperature control on the move.
Fit:A sporty fit with a modern cut to keep it close fitting without being restrictive. The jersey should gently hug the skin to allow the fabric to work more efficiently. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Ask your Kit Manager to coordinate this.
Champion System garments are generally in line with most other custom athletic apparel you may have used before. However, there are differences between manufacturers.
We recommend physically trying on our garments to determine the perfect fit for you. Contact us to arrange a CS Fit session or a sizing pack. Using a combination of these size charts and CS Sample packs will provide a good idea of the size you should order.