The culmination of innovation and some sound aero design theory at Champion System, our Elite Zipless jersey provides the rider with a perfect tapered aero cut whilst also pushing material benefits to new heights with its ‘no zip’ construction. This jerseys undisturbed front panel reduces the risk of collar flap and the potential for lost watts. The tapered aero lines and cooling qualities of its CS Agile™ mesh fabric construction worked perfectly to assist Team UAE’s Dan Martin who, in the searing heat of the Mur De Bretagne (Stage 6 - Tour De France ‘18) launched a surprise sprint attack to triumph on the final climb of the day.
- CS Contour™ fabric (all panels) A highly breathable, 4-way stretch mesh lycra that contours and stretches to provide a close fit for enhanced aerodynamics. The open weave of the fabric helps draw moisture away from the body, whilst allowing the body to cool in the harshest conditions.
- ‘Zipless’ construction maximises aerodynamics and reduces weight.
- Three rear storage pockets with slash side pockets for easy access while on the bike.
- Extended arm length coverage increasing comfort and aero fit.
- Reinforced pocket anchor to ensure maximum storage capacity.
- Silicone-injected front hem provides incredible support to hold the jersey firmly in place, a key factor in overall jersey comfort.
- Silicone rear hem keeps jersey in correct position while riding.
- Low height collar designed to improve cooling and comfort in hotter conditions and enhance aero advantage.
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Due to the technical/breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.